Nothing can replace your natural teeth, but dental implants can come close.
A dental implant is a strong, cylinder-shaped post that is placed below the gums in an upper or lower jaw bone.
Part of the implant which extends through the gums will serve as man-made “anchor” for the man-made tooth or teeth. The implant is made of titanium and other materials that are compatible with the human body. It looks, acts like a natural tooth and fits securely even when you chew and speak.
Procedure (Standard, Uncomplicated Placement)
The most important process of implant treatment is discussing with your dentist carefully whether implant treatment is right for you.
CT scan and OPG X-ray films are often required for a detailed and careful treatment plan before the first stage surgery.
Three general phases of implant procedure are:
- Implant Placement
- Healing Process + Gingival Forming
- Prosthesis Placement (artificial tooth or teeth placement)
Single Implant (Single Tooth Placement)
A single tooth implant is a stand-alone unit. It does not involve treating the teeth next to it like the dental bridge.
Immediate Implant Placement
(Recommended for the anterior tooth/ teeth)
Immediate placement implant is like regular implant. The main difference is that the implant can be placed immediately after the damaged tooth is removed. This can help reducing the duration of the bone healing phase after the tooth extraction.
** bone grafting may be required during the surgery.
An implant-supported bridge is the replacement of the missing teeth. The adventage to the dental bridge is that it does not require support from surrounding teeth.
- Do not eat until the local anesthetic has worn off. (drinking still be allowed)
- Do not smoke for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not disturb the wound:
- Chew on the opposite side for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid assuming extremely hot food/ liquid for the first day.
- Do not disturb the area with your tongue or finger(s).
- Soft food is recommended for the first 6 days.
Control of Swelling
Swelling is often a side effect of the surgery (it will be worse mostly in the morning). It will typically be decreased after 48 hours of the surgery.
- Apply the ice pack over the surgery side.
- Hold on the ice pack for a maximum of 10 minutes to a maximum of 30 minute. Then take a break for another 20 minutes before applying again.
- After 24 hours, the hot pack is recommended
- Elevate the head by the extra pillow on the first 2 nights
Pain Killers should be taken as necessary for the first 2 days. If the pain seems to be worse, please contact us.
- complete the course of antibiotics as prescribed according to the given instructions
- any stiches will be removed after 2-3 weeks of the surgery.
Crown & Bridge
A dental crown, also known as a “dental cap”, is a restoration that encases the tooth in order to
- Strengthen a decayed tooth
- Repair a brocken tooth
- Improve the cosmetic appearance of the tooth
- After root canal treatment
Types of Crowns
Metal or Gold
- ideal for the back teeth
- less tooth structure needs to be removed
- long lasting
All Porcelain (Ceramic)
- provide the best natural color match than any orther crown type.
- suitable for people with metal allegies.
- good choice for front teeth
PFM-porcelain Fused to Metal
- the most widely used full coverage crown
- look like natural teeth
Types of Metal
- made of low-cost metals.
- less precise fit
- tend to oxidize over time which darkens thier color even more and can even stain and “tattoo” the gum.
Semi-precious Metal (Gold 50%)
- lower cost than hi-precious metals.
- it resists oxidation, it casts more accurately than non-precious metal.
Hi-precious Metal (Gold 80%)
- superior fit
Pricing & Duration
The prices listed on our website are standard, all included and net prices. it include all the fee form the begining to the completed process of any treatment.
Doctor fee, Sterilazation fee, Tax and Service Charge are also included.
No Discrimation in Charges for any Overeseas Cases.
The range of varying prices quoted are depending upon the difficulty of each case.
Oral Examination/ Consultation
Cleaning & Polishing
Crown & Bridge
Root Canal Treatment
*crown material will be chosen case by case
Take home Opalescence
*Monthly payment 1500 Thai Baht